We want you
Depuis plus de cinquante ans, nous sommes l'un des principaux acteurs dans le marché du vélo, tant au Canada qu'à l'étranger. Notre entreprise fut d'abord dirigée par une seule personne dans une petite ville de Colombie-Britannique et nous sommes restés fidèles à cet héritage qui a contribué à nous faire progresser. Nous avons maintenant trois bureaux internationaux, deux centres de distribution et plus d'une centaine d'employés dévoués qui contribuent à notre succès continu dans l'industrie du vélo.
Nous travaillons fort, mais nous roulons tout aussi fort. Chez Live to Play Sports, il y a un espace réservé pour garer nos propres vélos, ainsi qu'une douche et des casiers pour inciter les employés à se rendre au travail sur deux roues. Il y a presque toujours quelqu'un qui est parti rouler quelque part, que ce soit sur la route ou en montagne, pour faire des sauts sur terre battue ou simplement pour une balade. Si vous désirez travailler dans un espace convivial où la culture dévouée et passionnée du vélo réunit des gens qui aiment le plein air, nous aimerions vous connaître.
Live to Play Sports Group Inc est un employeur qui valorise la diversité et favorise l’équité en matière d'emploi. Lors du processus de sélection, des mesures d'adaptation en matière d'accessibilité peuvent être fournies à la demande des candidates et des candidats. Ces derniers sont embauchés en fonction de leurs compétences, du mérite et des besoins de l'entreprise.
Lieu de travail: Port Coquitlam Head Office
The VP Sales is responsible for sales strategies that create new revenue opportunities, while harvesting and expanding existing business, that lead to sustainable and growing revenue streams. This role reports to the President/CEO and is an integral part of the company’s leadership team. The VP Sales has exceptional strategic skills, ability to execute and report on results, is someone who can impart knowledge and motivate the organization to succeed within the cycling, outdoor lifestyle industry.
- Lead the development and performance of the global sales strategy to achieve the objectives of the company for revenue and market growth
- Align with the leadership team on the overall company strategy through decision making, prioritization and tactical execution
- Accelerate sales in the North American outdoor/lifestyle channels through balancing the in-store and online selling experience
- Lead the sales division team by inspiring, mentoring and coaching the team to achieve goals
- Create actionable business and sales strategies for channels by identifying key challenges, business climate changes and long-term goals
- Identify and generate business opportunities
- Assist in opportunity qualification and risk assessment
- Optimize the customer lifecycle and drive reliable, customer success driven growth
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology, using refined metrics to ensure accountability
- Manage reporting cycles, forecasts, pipeline and revenue expectations; develop and implement dashboards and metrics for analysis and predictability of the sales business
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Partner with functional leaders, offering knowledge on market and customer needs
- Work with Marketing to optimize brand experience across channels
- Negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contract
- Manage sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Cycling or outdoor lifestyle industry experience
- Senior level brand sales management experience in North America
- Ten years of experience in a senior-level sales position
- Proven B2B/B2C channel and distribution knowledge
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- CRM and digital experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Ability to travel to the USA and internationally
Lieu de travail: Port Coquitlam Head Office
Norco Bicycles is seeking a Creative Manager. Successful candidates will have a history of leading a best in class creative team and be motivated by storytelling and weaving their passion for mountain biking into creative marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for both in-house and contract/agency creative projects that deliver a quality, consistent brand look, feel and experience. Your portfolio should be a mix of imaginative ideas and effective execution, and demonstrate strong project management skills and organization. You should inspire others and challenge your team to think in new ways in pursuit of objectives. With a strong background in events, print, video, and digital, you will translate business goals into results-driven, creative and inspiring deliverables that don’t just talk about bikes, but connect with riders meaningfully and emotionally.
- Direct and manage the work of the creative team and external agencies and/or freelancers, providing day-to-day project direction and feedback on all creative including merchandising, web, app, campaign, social, sponsorship and partnership requirements from concept to production
- Art direct and produce brand creative, new and innovative campaigns, photo shoots, video, advertisements to help drive both new and current consumer engagement through engaging and relevant content
- Lead and coach a team that includes graphic designers, video producers, photographers and copywriters
- Provide leadership to maintain the integrity of all creative processes and to apply best practices for new processes and enhancements
- Unifying visual identity and messaging across all internal and external channels and ensures all communications maintain a high level of quality, feature a consistent tone and style, and support/reinforce our brand
- Manage projects, and overseeing the team workload by leveraging tools such as creative and project briefs, work-back schedules, and marketing calendars
- Ensure all creative output is pixel perfect and copy-immaculate, every-time
- Create rules, processes, and guidance for creative project briefs, briefing stakeholders on these rules, ensuring consistency and quality benchmarks are always met in execution
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to develop a deep understanding of customer and influencer insights and to integrate those insights into compelling visual and verbal communications
- Support other marketing projects requiring content or design expertise and support
- Maintain designated content sections of the LTP Intranet (Marketing Resources)
- Graduate of College level Graphic, Fine or Media Arts, Marketing or Communications programs
- Experience working with and managing a creative team
- 5+ years of experience in a similar creative role
- Experienced preparing creative briefs and directing creative agencies, photographers, videographers and graphic designers
- Experienced with planning and strategic (aligned with business goals and objectives) creative development
- Strong understanding of the importance of branding and of fostering a voice for a product or service.
- Advanced knowledge of aesthetic, typography, colour and form
- Excellent working knowledge of photography, photo editing programs and graphic design
- Understands how copy drives response rates and producing highly responsive messaging with compelling calls-to-action.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
Lieu de travail: Norco North Shore
The role of the Sales Associate is to provide customer service on the sales floor of an established bicycle shop. Comprehensive bicycle training is provided along with huge online knowledge resources.
- Provide exemplary customer service including greeting and ensuring needs are met
- Engage in conversation with customers; listen to and qualify their needs in an open, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure all necessary jobs and tasks are completed such as the opening checklist, restocking merchandise, cleaning
- Ensure all sale items are well labelled and properly displayed and/or merchandised
- Ensure products are properly displayed and merchandised in the correct areas
- Support other departments including the Service Manager and technicians as needed
- Have a direct consciousness regarding environmental sustainability and reducing the stores waste footprint.
- Assisting opening and closing of the store, as required
- 1 year retail experience, ideally in the cycling or outdoor industry preferred
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of bicycles of all types
- Attention to detail and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Experience with POS systems
Lieu de travail: Port Coquitlam Head Office
Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc. has been Canada’s leading distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories, selling over 80 world-class cycling brands. Live to Play Sports also owns and operates several proprietary brands, including Norco Bicycles and Axiom Cycling Gear. Norco Bicycles is a high-performance brand of choice for cyclists around the world. Our head office and Canadian Distribution Centre is in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia.
We currently have permanent Full-time Warehouse positions in our Port Coquitlam Distribution Centre.
- Unload and accurately receive incoming product; includes inspecting for and reporting damage to management
- Pick and pack orders according to requirements
- Ensure accuracy of order fulfillment and transfers (picking, loading, and shipping)
- Complete production orders accurately and safely in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory control management and follow strict processes for the handling of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Operating a hi-reach order picker forklift
- Assist in the warehouse, general housekeeping, cleaning and general maintenance
- Performing other tasks as assigned by management
- A minimum of 1 year related experience in shipping or warehouse environment
- Forklift experience, preference given to certified operators
- Able to work at heights, position requires you to operate a high reach narrow aisle order picker. Full training provided
- Ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Extended time on feet; walking distances up to 200 feet
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination for operation of equipment
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to keep up and excel in a fast pace environment
- CSA approved steel toe safety footwear required
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour