We want you
Attention : en raison de l'impact croissant du COVID-19, notre priorité absolue est la sécurité de nos employés et des mesures sont prises pour gérer efficacement notre réponse à l'épidémie. Par conséquent, nous suspendons temporairement nos entrevues. Nous vous encourageons cependant à continuer de postuler pour des postes s'ils vous intéressent et nous avons hâte de discuter avec vous très bientôt!
Depuis plus de cinquante ans, nous sommes l'un des principaux acteurs dans le marché du vélo, tant au Canada qu'à l'étranger. Notre entreprise fut d'abord dirigée par une seule personne dans une petite ville de Colombie-Britannique et nous sommes restés fidèles à cet héritage qui a contribué à nous faire progresser. Nous avons maintenant trois bureaux internationaux, deux centres de distribution et plus d'une centaine d'employés dévoués qui contribuent à notre succès continu dans l'industrie du vélo.
Nous travaillons fort, mais nous roulons tout aussi fort. Chez Live to Play Sports, il y a un espace réservé pour garer nos propres vélos, ainsi qu'une douche et des casiers pour inciter les employés à se rendre au travail sur deux roues. Il y a presque toujours quelqu'un qui est parti rouler quelque part, que ce soit sur la route ou en montagne, pour faire des sauts sur terre battue ou simplement pour une balade. Si vous désirez travailler dans un espace convivial où la culture dévouée et passionnée du vélo réunit des gens qui aiment le plein air, nous aimerions vous connaître.
Live to Play Sports Group Inc est un employeur qui valorise la diversité et favorise l’équité en matière d'emploi. Lors du processus de sélection, des mesures d'adaptation en matière d'accessibilité peuvent être fournies à la demande des candidates et des candidats. Ces derniers sont embauchés en fonction de leurs compétences, du mérite et des besoins de l'entreprise.
Lieu de travail: Port Coquitlam Head Office
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Analyst is responsible for the analysis of global sales performance of proprietary brands including Norco in addition to distributed brands. This role navigates the internal data systems and external market data with the goal of providing company sales performance and market share.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual sales plans.
- Develop execution strategies and tactics to support strategic plans at the divisional, regional, and international levels.
- Conduct analysis to manage sales performance against corporate objectives and market developments.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales forecast analysis, providing status reports to the sales leadership team.
- Provide weekly sales updates and work closely with Sales and Marketing on weekly forecasts.
- Conduct regular analysis on pricing effectiveness and recurring trends; create actionable item lists based on findings
- Analyze the activities and performance of all sales units.
- Plan, participate, and support sales analysis meetings.
- Maximize relationships with key retail and wholesale partners.
- Provide analysis to ensure ROI for marketing and sales programs.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, Operations and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Provide insight into root causes of forecast error, developing and implementing solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- Compile Sales Incentive Program management reports.
- Assess and evaluate market demand and trends to make recommendations to change inventory targets.
- Summarize and report relevant data to the management team.
- Compile Cycle Incentive tracking and generate management reports.
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, financial analysis, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct sales analysis, both retail and wholesale.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales and analytical theories and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial practices.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for a large, distributed department.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite and Power BI
- Experience in Outdoor Sports categories is a benefit.
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
Outside Sales Rep
Lieu de travail: Edmonton
The Outside Sales Rep builds relationships with current dealers and cultivates future dealers within their territory. They are the face of the company and work to drive their business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow sales and brand representation within assigned territory to achieve sales targets
- Manage all aspects of dealer business in terms of sales, sales training, merchandising, POP
- Establish and maintain effective dealer relationships
- Seek out and establish new sales opportunities
- Forecast territory sales to support planning and activities
- Coordinate and present product knowledge seminars on company products
- Organize special events with dealers and with internal events team where required
- Actively manage call schedule to ensure assigned territory is covered in a timely manner
- Facilitate the credit process including credit limits
- Respond to requests from sales, credit and merchandising
- Follow up with warranty and service issues
- Review pricing on program price sheets, and report any changes
- Review sales by category for all key partners, and discuss with dealer
- Follow-up with support of inside sales associate
- Discuss territory strategy plans with inside sales associate where applicable
- Reporting such as weekly sales plan, key territory information, preseason sales
- Participate in sales training
- Review sample account and sell off samples to maintain reasonable sample account amount
- Utilize social media to connect with potential dealers
- Sales territory management experience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast, close sales and achieve sales quotas
- Outside sales / Cycling retail related experience
- Post-Secondary education preferred with emphasis on Business
- Able to travel extensively, up to 50%
- CRM experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A solid understanding of cycling product
- Ability to use sales reporting to identify opportunities
- As needed, work varying shifts such as evenings, weekends
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Valid driver’s license and passport
Regional Sales Manager
Lieu de travail: Eastern USA
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales team and sales results for Eastern USA. This remote role reports directly to the General Manager, USA. The ideal candidate has exceptional leadership skills and strategic mindset. Their primary goal is to grow revenue and profitability through new and existing business.
This position requires extensive travel within the region to drive sales and achieve sales targets in all brand categories.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the regional sales team by inspiring, mentoring and coaching the team to achieve goals
- Develop and execute the regional sales strategy to achieve the objectives of the company for revenue and market growth
- Create actionable business and sales strategies by identifying key challenges, business climate changes and long-term goals
- Build strong relationships with customers in the region
- Identify and generate business opportunities
- Assist in opportunity qualification and risk assessment
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology, using refined metrics to ensure accountability
- Ability to evaluate market trends and gather competitive information to identify trends that effect current and future growth
- Manage reporting cycles, forecasts, pipeline and revenue expectations; develop and implement dashboards and metrics for analysis and predictability of the sales business
- Budget responsibility for region
- Work closely with departments across the company
- Accelerate sales in the outdoor/lifestyle channels through balancing the in-store and online selling experience
- 5 years of experience in territory sales management, ideally in a leadership position
- Cycling or outdoor lifestyle industry experience
- Brand sales management experience
- Experience in strategic planning, budgeting and execution
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- CRM and digital experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Ability to travel extensively
Norco North Shore – Sales Manager
Lieu de travail: Norco North Shore
- Assisting opening and closing of the store
- Direct sales staff to provide exemplary customer service including greeting and ensuring needs are met
- Ensure all necessary jobs and tasks are completed such as the opening checklist, restocking merchandise, cleaning
- Monitor inventory levels on the floor to ensure the POS is accurate
- Implement spot inventory counts with the help of the General Manager and or Service
- Manager when discrepancies are found
- Create and implement new processes which improve the overall efficiency of staff and overall experience of the customer
- Communicate with the management to ensure new product arriving has a spot on the floor
- Train staff in the correct method of merchandising new and existing product
- Ensure all sale items are well labelled and properly displayed and/or merchandised
- Work with and assist Sales Reps in getting their products properly displayed and merchandised in the correct areas
- Coordinating staff breaks when needed
- Ensuring a positive environment for staff and customers to thrive while present in the store
- Ensuring all sales staff understand and follow the Policies and Procedures
- Lead the shift, coaching team as needed
- Be the first point of escalation for resolving customer complaints and concerns
- Flexibility in supporting other departments including the Service Manager and technicians
- Have a direct consciousness regarding environmental sustainability and reducing the stores waste footprint.
- Understand financial budget, targets/plan
- 2-3 years retail experience, ideally in the cycling or outdoor industry
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of bicycles of all types
- Experience in leading a shift and sales team
- Attention to detail and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Strong familiarization with the POS system with the ability to change prices, authorize returns, and run reports when necessary
- Experience with Lightspeed POS systems
- Professional appearance and attitude
Warehouse Material Handler
Lieu de travail: Etobicoke, ON
- Unload and accurately receive incoming product; includes inspecting for and reporting damage to management
- Pick and pack orders according to requirements
- Ensure accuracy of order fulfillment and transfers (picking, loading, and shipping)
- Complete production orders accurately and safely in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory control management and follow strict processes for the handling of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Operating a hi-reach order picker forklift
- Assist in the warehouse, general housekeeping, cleaning and general maintenance
- Performing other tasks as assigned by management
- Basic computer skills required
- Forklift experience, preference given to certified operators
- Will train on machine use (counter balance, reach, and order picker lift trucks)
- Able to work at heights, position requires you to operate a high reach narrow aisle order picker
- Ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Extended time on feet; walking distances up to 200 feet
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination for operation of equipment
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Punctual and dependable
- Be able to keep up and excel in a fast pace environment
- CSA approved steel toe safety footwear required